Client: Ministry of Technology, Science and Innovation
Services: Electrical & Mechanical, Construction Supervision
Completion Date: 2017
Project Value: MYR 250 Million
MMSB Consult was appointed as the consultant engineer for Electrical and Mechanical services for the Naza Kia Flagship Showroom.
The building comprises of a two block office and a podium with total floor area of 49,430 sqft. It consists of Cybersecurity,Standard Department Malaysia, My Domain Registry and National Security Council office.
MMSB’s scope includes:
- Conceptual and system planning.
- Preliminary engineering and cost investigation.
- Detail design and drawings.
- Documentation and specification.
- Contract and site administration.
- Representation at site, project and consultant meetings.
- Liaison with approving authorities.
- Supervision of construction.
- Installation, testing, commissioning and handing over.
Check our latest portfolio projects. Sure you will find something interesting.