Client: Ekovest Construction Sdn. Bhd
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Services: Civil & Structural / Geotechnical
Completion Date: Dec 2016
Project Value: RM 400 million
MMSB Consult was appointed as the Engineering Consultant to provide Civil & Structural / Geotechnical for the proposed Duta-Ulu Kelang Expressway (DUKE) Phase 2 – Tun Razak Link by Ekovest Construction Sdn. Bhd.
The proposed DUKE Phase 2 is an elevated highway and comprises of two (2) links namely the Sri Damansara Link which traverses from the west to the east along Jalan Lang Emas, and the Tun Razak Link which traverses from the south to the north along Jalan Pahang.
The Tun Razak Link commences at Jalan Tun Razak near KL Hospital/IJN and traverses northwards along Jalan Pahang and Jalan 9/48A to connect to the existing Jalan Gombak after crossing existing DUKE at Sentul Pasar Interchange. Construction works for Duke 2 includes the following:
- Elevated 2-lane dual carriageway along Jalan Pahang, Jalan 9/48A
- On ramps along Jalan Tun Razak
- Off ramps along Jalan 9/48A
- Sentul Pasar Interchange 2
- On ramps at Taman Sri Setapak
- Elevated U-Turn over DUKE near Jalan Sentul
- Elevated U-Turn over DUKE near Bandar Dalam
- Jalan Gombak Interchange; and
- On and Off Ramps at Jalan Gombak
MMSB’s scope of works covers preliminary and detailed design including bills of quantities, construction supervision and technical support during construction of the following project elements:
- Alignment for the mainline, interchanges & ramps, junction improvement, design of new pavement and earthworks.
- Foundation, geotechnical and ground improvement works.
- Drainage works (elevated and at-grade).
- New bridges, retaining structures and widening of existing bridges.
- Road marking, signage and road furniture.
Check our latest portfolio projects. Sure you will find something interesting.