Client: Ekovest Construction Sdn Bhd
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Services: Civil & Structural / Electrical & Mechanical
Completion Date: 2009
Project Value: MYR 116 Million
The Duta Ulu Kelang Expressway (DUKE) is an 18km expressway and will function as a new east - west access along the northern corridor of Kuala Lumpur.
The expressway comprises two (2) links mainly the Mainline and the Karak Link. The mainline is 12.4km in length commencing at the New Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE) and Sistem Penyuraian Trafik KL Barat (SPRINT) interfaces at the west side of Kuala Lumpur and traverses eastwards to the Middle Ring Road II (MRR II) at Jalan Ulu Klang. The Karak Link is 5.6 km in length commencing at Sentul Pasar Interchange traversing northwards to the existing KL - Karak Highway. The expressway is divided into three (3) sections namely, Section 1, Section 2 and Section 3.
Section 1 commences at Jalan Duta Interchange (NKVE) to Jalan Kuching Interchange, then terminates at Sentul Pasar Interchange.
Section 2 commences at Sentul Pasar Interchange to Setiawangsa Interchange, then terminates at Hill View Interchange (MRR II)
Section 3 commences at Sentul Pasar Interchange to Bandar Dalam Interchange, then terminates at Greenwood Interchange (KL-Karak Highway)
MMSB Consult has been appointed to carry out the detailed design and supervision for Section 2 which consist of the following:
- 6-lane dual divided carriageway of mainline (approx 6km)
- 3 Ramps - Jalan Air Jernih, Jalan Semarak and Jalan 37/56
- 2 Interchanges - Setiawangsa and Hillview
MMSB's scope includes:
- Detailed engineering design of civil & structural work for mainline and interchanges.
- Detailed design for new/ upgrading access roads or cross roads.
- Design of street lighting/ high mast lighting, utility relocation.
- Tender documents, drawings, specifications, BOQ.
- Assist in obtaining various clearances from Govt. Agencies.
- Construction supervision during implementation stage.
Check our latest portfolio projects. Sure you will find something interesting.