Client: Perumahan Kinrara Bhd (Subsidiary of I&P Bhd)
Location: Bandar Kinrara, Puchong, Selangor
Services: Civil & Structure
Completion Date: 2015
Project Value: MYR 150 Million
MMSB Consult was appointed as the Consultant Engineer to provide Civil & Structural engineering services for the project located at the residential and commercial centre of bustling Kinrara Township
This is the first mix commercial and high-rise up market residential project undertaken by the developer, Perumahan Kinrara Berhad, a subsidiary of I&P Berhad at Bandar Kinrara.
The project involve the development of :-
- 36-Storey block consisting of 27-Storey serviced apartment (236 units, 2-Storey clubhouse, 6-Storey elevated car-park and 2-Storey basement)
- 3-Storey commercial (retail) centre with 2-Storey basement and related facilities.
The structure involve the construction of transfer floor consisting of transfer beams with span of up to 12 metres to support the shear walls of the apartment floors above. Diaphragm wall is utilised for the construction of the basement.
The project is connected to the new Kinrara LRT Station by a pedestrian skywalk.
MMSB’s scope includes:
- Conceptual and system planning
- Preliminary engineering and cost investigation
- Detail engineering design and drawings
- Documentation and specification
- Contract and site administration
- Liaison with approving authorities
- Supervision of construction and installation, testing, commissioning and handing over
Check our latest portfolio projects. Sure you will find something interesting.