Client: Lebuhraya Borneo Utara
Services: Design Management Team, Design Checking Engineers, Construction Management Services
Completion Date: Ongoing
Project Value: RM 16 Billion
The Pan Borneo Highway Sarawak Phase 1, is approximately 740 Km in length, commencing from Sematan in the West to Miri in the East, and is proposed to be implemented on the DBFOM model. The construction process comprises of upgrading of the existing road to a dual-lane carriageway of ATJ R5/U5 standard.
MMSB – MSZ JV offering Construction Management Services, in terms of implementing and delivering the project through effective controls over Cost, Quality, Safety and Constructability.
MMSB scope also includes independent internal review of 118 bridges including 3 numbers long span bridges
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- Review construction program provided by the contractor for necessary feasibility and admissibility.
- Review Construction Drawings/ Working drawings/ Shop Drawings (from Contractor) for applicability, after the same are vetted through by Supervision Consultants, and liaise with consultants/Engineers for any clarifications/modification/changes found necessary (from construction point of view).
- Advise contractor for advance actions required to be taken for expediting works without compromising on quality / safety and functional requirements, and in achieving different milestones for completion of projects as per the construction schedule.
- Monitor works to ensure progress in line with “Construction Durations” assigned to work activities. As the need arises, seek periodic updates of Master Program Schedule to mitigate delay.
- Advise Contractor on all effective ways of monitoring progress of works, and implementation of appropriate formats besides computer aided project management techniques.
- Review contractor’s Project Quality Plan, for ensuring systemized work processes and flawless end result of works.
- Review Monthly Quality Test documents, to be compiled by contractor and vetted through by Supervision Consultants (SO), and forward the same to LBU for final approval and acceptance.
Check our latest portfolio projects. Sure you will find something interesting.