Location: Kuala Lumpur
Completion Date: 2014
Project Value: Approx. MYR 350 Million
MMSB Consult was appointed to carry out the alternative design of guideway structures & station foundations of LRT Ampang Line Package B consisting of approximately 10.3km elevated double track / single track guideway structures with 8 nos. of station structures .
The scope of work involves the following:
- Alternative design of Twin Track Guideway structures consist of simply supported segmental box girder of maximum span length 36m.
- Alternative design of Single Track Guideway structures consist of simply supported segmental box girder of maximum span length 33m.
- Alternative design of Pocket Track.
- Alternative design of special spans consisting of continuous varying depth precast segmental box girder to be constructed using balanced cantilever method.
- The elevated structures are resting on large diameter cast in-situ bored piles.
MMSB's scope includes:
- Fast track detailed engineering design
- Issuance of drawings for construction
- Head office technical support during construction
Various detailed design works carried out by MMSB includes:
- Structural design of superstructure and substructure
- Review of structural design of foundations for guideway structures and stations carried out by another consultant before submission
Check our latest portfolio projects. Sure you will find something interesting.