Client: Ahmad Zaki Sdn Bhd
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Services: Structural / Electrical & Mechanical
Completion Date: 2007
Project Value: MYR 158 Million
MMSB Consult in association with Perunding ZKR was commissioned to carry out Civil & Structural, Electrical & Mechanical consulting engineering services for the proposed Upgrading of Roads and Interchanges along Jalan Duta/ Jalan Kuching/ Jalan Segambut. There are 5 interchanges in total for the project and MMSB's scope are for the following interchange:
- Interchange 3 : Flyover from Jalan Duta to Jalan Segambut Interchange on both directions at Segambut Roundabout at Jalan Duta/ Jalan Kuching/ Jalan Segambut - Precast Post Tensioned U-beams and Slab Structure Bridge.
- Interchange 4 : Flyover from Jalan Segambut Interchange on both directions across Jalan Duta / Jalan Segambut 'T' junction - Precast Post Tensioned U-beams and Slab Structure Bridge.
- Interchange 5 : Dedicated ramp from Jalan Kuching north to Jalan Duta at Segambut Roundabout - Segmented Box Girder Bridge.
MMSB was responsible for :
- Structural design inclusive of superstructure and substructure and foundation of Interchange 3, Interchange 4 & Interchange 5
- Utility diversion of all interchanges
- Street lighting design of all interchanges
- Construction supervision
Check our latest portfolio projects. Sure you will find something interesting.