Client: Lebuhraya Kajang Seremban Sdn Bhd
Location: Selangor & Negeri Sembilan
Services: Independent Checking Engineer
Completion Date: 2007
Project Value: MYR 768 Million
MMSB Consult has been appointed as Independent Checking Engineer for the proposed Lebuhraya Kajang Seremban which starts near Kajang in Selangor and end near Paroi in Negeri Sembilan. The estimated length of highway is 44.2km.
The highway comprises of the following:
- 6 interchanges
- 6 toll plazas
- 2 rest and service area
- Administration building, maintenance department and ancillary building
The scope of services comprises of the following:
- To review the Engineering, Procurement and Construction Contract (EPCC) to ensure that the EPCC is compliant with the Concession Agreement (CA) and Supplementary Concession Agreement (SCA).
- Address the technical aspect of the project and comment on the appropriateness of the technical parameters and cost assumptions.
- Comment on the feasibility of the project schedule and its compatibility with the requirement of the CA and SCA.
- Review and comment on the reasonableness of the project cost.
- Construction monitoring for general compliance with the approved design, specifications and procedures established by the turnkey contractor.
- Review and certify all documentary evidence furnished to the Project Monitoring Agent for the purpose of releasing funds for the project.
Prepare drawdown report for each drawdown and quarterly progress report prior to the completion of the project.
Check our latest portfolio projects. Sure you will find something interesting.